
This isn't the one we're picking for our holiday cards but you get the idea of what we've been trying to do. They're all cute and we're happy with what we ended up choosing for the cards.
The past few days have flown by. After Arthur sprouted his teeth, he seemed to calm down a little at night. He's been waking up once in the wee hours but he usually just fusses and cries a little bit then goes right back to sleep. On the nights he really wails, one of us has been soothing him. It's really nothing like last weeks up every hour sort of stuff. I'm glad he's not in as much pain.
His new thing today was "I don't want to eat dinner." This is very strange for him because as you can tell from the broccoli photo, he gets excited about everything he's tried so far. We've added chick peas (shells skimmed), pears, and green beans and he's still enjoying himself. Tonight's anomaly made me wonder if he had a sore throat but he seemed fine after that and played with his piano for a very long time. I'll check it tomorrow but I imagine it was just an isolated incident.
The next week and a half will be a flurry of getting ready for Thanksgiving and Arthur's Dedication. We're very excited about both but a little nervous about pulling off two "mass-feeding events" as we like to call them, within a few days. We're both excited about Arthur getting to meet some family members and friends he hasn't seen before.
O.k., he's awake. I'm going for a listen. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment