Joanne recently won a pass to Bonkerz so we decided to go for the afternoon. Bonkerz is a kids play place a little like Chuck-E-Cheese but will much less video games. They also have a toddler area for kids two and under which Arthur really enjoyed. It was a nice day and we all had a good time.
I don't know if I mentioned that Arthur learned how to crawl up the stairs the other day. We have our front room set up as his main play room. It's gated and has his toys and some furniture. One one side are the stairs leading up to the living room but he hasn't really noticed them...until now.
I had stepped into use the bathroom which is right next to his play room/front room (and I always leave the door open when it's just us in the house). He was playing and I could hear him and it was fine. When I went back out into the front room, I couldn't see him. I heard him over by the stairs and figured he managed to squeeze himself next to them by the part of the wall that I couldn't see. When I got there, he was on the 5th stair!
I always protect the top of the stairs so that he doesn't fall down but we both didn't think he'd be climbing UP them any time soon. They are carpeted, but we're just not ready to have him crawling up whenever he pleases. So we're off to find a baby gate tomorrow that will fit into the awkward space that is the bottom of our stairs.
Blogger isn't letting me post pictures right now so here are some links you can click on:
Coming out of the Tunnel
I'm Stuck
I love Trains
With Jessica, Erin, and Melanie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment