Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Moving along...

I think Robin may have crawled forward today for the first time. He's been mobile for about a month but mostly it's been a combination of skootching, rolling, and crawling backwards that has gotten him where he needs to be. He's also recently been moving from the hands and knees position to sitting up. He's been doing that a lot (unfortunately, also in his crib..which makes it harder to get him to settle down for the night).



But tonight he made his way forward a couple of feet. I wasn't really expecting it. I'm wondering if he's done it before but I just haven't seen it because there have been a few times when I've left the room only to return to find him across on the other side.



I'll count today as the first time though because I actually witnessed it this time.

No comments: