(O.k. in the video it looks like he had a struggle after jumping in, but I swear it's just because I cut it off in a weird place. A nano-second later he stood back up)
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Arthur's first pond swim
I had an employee appreciation event today sponsored by my work at a local recreation area with a pond. It was a warm day and it was a good one for swimming, cooking out, and playing in the park. Arthur's never swam in a pond before, mainly because I didn't know we had a good public one relatively nearby. He's been in pools, and never in water that wasn't over his head. So this was nice for him to actually be able to walk in and walk out and stand back up after "swimming".
(O.k. in the video it looks like he had a struggle after jumping in, but I swear it's just because I cut it off in a weird place. A nano-second later he stood back up)
+resize.JPG)
(O.k. in the video it looks like he had a struggle after jumping in, but I swear it's just because I cut it off in a weird place. A nano-second later he stood back up)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment