Friday, March 02, 2007

I've been a bad bad blogger...

I can't believe how much time I let pass before I posted. It seriously has only felt like it's been a couple of weeks!
I've been feeling really well in terms of the pregnancy. I haven't gained that much weight yet but I did manage to gain the bulk of my total (7 out of 11lbs) in the past month. I guess that happens sometimes when you don't gain a lot in the beginning. Despite the modest gain, I feel like a stuffed pig most of the time and that I'm swelling all over.

Well meaning people have been chipper to report that "I'm not gaining in the belly, I'm gaining all over." Of course I smile but part of me just wants to cry! Where's my nice fat baby belly???

Our little guy has been very active (despite the anterior placenta which I was told would make me feel less movement). This is definitely a mover. He twists and turns and it's now at the point when I've seen the movement in my belly just by looking a couple of times. We may be in for an active child!

No comments: