Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day 1 Home with New Photos








We're settling in and getting used to being back home. Mornings are going to be interesting for a while, but we'll get used to that. We're getting back to the routines we're keeping and making some minor adjustments to others. There are things I've forgotten since Robin was born and I keep asking myself "How did I do this when Robin was a newborn?" We'll figure it out!
The visit to our regular pediatrician went very well. She looks very good, she's gained another half ounce since yesterday and her reflexes are all perfect. Her jaundice was prescribed breastmilk and a window, and the pediatrician was satisfied enough with the visit to call it the 1 week well baby visit. We'll go back in a month.
Sorry for the funky photo with Robin. It's been hard to get a photo of him with Maggie since he's very curious and wants to touch her. He doesn't understand the no touch rule since he's still so young himself. I'm sure we'll have the opportunity for a photo with all of them soon, but for now, I just didn't want to leave him out of the photo op.

3 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

She is so precious... and LOL on the picture with Robin... They would be like that for a bit... Try to get them on top of a big bed with tons of pillows around and maybe after a few days doing the same thing you will be able to get that picture!! LOL

Alabaster Mom said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! So happy for you!

luckyduck said...

Congratulations! I lurk on the BBC boards and noticed your new arrival. She is beautiful.

Jill