
Isn't this the most "rock on" dress ever? After each of our kids have been born, I've taken the liberty of buying them a welcome-baby special Zutano outfit from a particular kid's boutique in Provincetown that I'd never be able to afford on a regular basis. Maggie's special find was this extra awesome rock and roll dress that should fit her in January or so.
O.k. so 24 bucks isn't exactly the end of the world. But it's amazing how they can suck you in with the "cuter in miniature" lure.
3 comments:
Now that dress is right up my alley! Good find, I'd say!
Expensive?? You think?? Hubby and I are making a budget for 3 girls with menstrual pads, 3 girls wanting to go to the hair salon, 3 girls having sweet 16 (plus quinceaƱos as we are latin), 3 girls having WEDDINGS!!
Holy buckets! I love that dress, it is so cute!
Post a Comment