Sunday, February 08, 2009

Drip drip drop little April showers...

I sat Robin on the potty for the first time tonight. First of all, I have to mention that he is so tiny that his itty bitty bum is teetering on the verge of sucking him into the toilet completely. He didn't seem to know what to do about his balance. But after a couple of minutes he chilled out.

He sat on the potty seat on the toilet while I sat on Arthur's stool in front of him and read him a book. After a few minutes of just letting him get used to the feel of it I picked him up to get him ready for bed.

And there they were. The two smallest drops of pee on his leg.

We know that since Arthur trained so quickly and fairly young, we shouldn't expect to be so lucky this time around too. So I figure it's going to be a long slow process of just introducing him. But the first potty attempt is kind of charming and cute anyway.

2 comments:

Kalinda said...

Yay for pee droplets! Little (big!) milestones just melt your heart!

3LittleFlowers said...

Good luck with PT!!!!! I only have one to go!!!!