Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some new, fun blog links

I'll admit it. I check "Cake Wrecks" every single day. It's like an addiction. It took me about a week to read through the entire blog history when I first discovered it but it was worth every second. One of my new favorite blogs of the year.

The other day, they had featured a really excellent "Lost" cake complete with little fondant characters and Dharma Initiative beer. (And the tiny luggage tags and stickers are truly awesome). In viewing this amazingly done cake, I discovered another little joy. Cake Wrecks linked to the original photos on Jorge Garcia's blog. Which is immensely funny in it's own right, exclusive of watching "Lost". In fact, reading the blog you kind of forget he's even on a show until he mentions it.

Good stuff. So now you have two new blog links to provide you with laughs and help you procrastinate at work or home.

<-- check left...have fun!

No comments: